Loading shovel hire in LiverpoolBook here
Get a free loading shovel hire quote
"*" indicates required fields
What is a loading shovel used for?
Used for a many domestic and commercial construction projects, loading shovels can help you complete a range of tasks, including:
- Cleaning up after a storm or other natural disaster
- Moving heavy object, such as furniture or appliances
- Landscaping tasks
- Loading and unloading
- Loading and unloading heavy equipment from shipping containers or delivery trucks
- Moving materials around a warehouse, construction site, or factory.
- Clearing construction site debris
Why should you hire out a loading shovel?
If you’re still unsure whether you should hire a loading shovel in Liverpool, here are some ways in which hiring a loading shovel can significantly help with your construction project:
- Increased speed – Loading shovels are powerful machines that can quickly and efficiently load and unload materials, saving you time and money at every turn.
- Versatility – Loading shovels can be used for a variety of tasks (as mentioned above), making them an invaluable, multi-faceted asset to your project that can even save you money on hiring out other equipment.
- Cost-effectiveness – Hiring your loading shovel is much more cost-effective than purchasing one outright, especially if you’re only using it for a limited time.
- Safety – Loading shovels are equipped with a range of safety features to protect operators and others on the site, giving you peace of mind that you’re working on your project to the safest standards.
When it comes to hiring out a loading shovel in Liverpool, you’ve got plenty of choice so here are just a few reasons why hiring out your loading shovel with Wavertree Waste is the best choice for you:
- Plenty of choice – We have a range of loading shovels for operators across Liverpool and the North West.
- Ultimate flexibility – Our hire lengths can be done on a long or short term basis, suiting your budgetary and availability needs as closely as possible.
- No experience needed – We also offer our loading shovels with an operator so you can ensure that your loading/unloading needs are met even without any prior experience.
- The latest technology – All of our equipment, including our loading shovels, are replaced every two years to keep the fleet up to date with all the latest technical improvements, so you can be sure that you’re using only the best, most up to date loading equipment when you hire with us.
- Unmatched customer service – The team at Wavertree is experienced, friendly, and are always happy to help. We can provide advice on the best loading shovel for your particular needs and answer any questions you may have.
Hire your loading shovel today with Wavertree
We take the hassle out of loading shovel and plant hire equipment, with a vast array of equipment ready for your hire at a moment’s notice, just get in touch today and we’ll sort it out from there.
With coverage across Merseyside and the North West, you have access to one of the region’s most sophisticated network of hire equipment at cost-effective rates that you deserve.
Give us a call at 0151 734 3431 or use the contact form here to discover how you can save time and money on your digger hire needs today.
How do I book my loading shovel hire?
Are operators supplied with your loading shovels?
How long can I hire a loading shovel for?
Loved by our customers
"They supply 2 of our businesses with General Waste Bins plus Glass Recycling bins. Pleasure to deal with, flexible service, always collect same day on time every week. Rapid response when needed and even carried out additional emergency collections on request. Highly recommended."
"Good service ,skip delivered on time, the delivery driver was pleasant guy, placed the skip where I wanted on the garden, will use this service again."
"Excellent. Due to a planning mistake on my behalf I needed a skip urgently. These guys took my call on a Thursday at midday and had a skip outside my house on the Friday. Everything was swift and easy with the pick up. Prices were reasonable and as quoted."
"My go to when I need a skip, prices are great compared to other company's and staff are always polite on the phone."